As an active AWS Educate Partner, we're thrilled to announce that our spring cohort will graduate in June, and we're currently registering our summer cohort for classes in July!
This is a follow up to Introduction to Cloud Computing with focus on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to prepare students for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam (the “Exam”).
What am I going to get from this course?
Students should get three main things from the course:
• A structured path of study towards mastering the subjects on the Exam;
• A system of accountability to foster an environment of discipline and momentum; and
• A challenging review of all concepts on the Exam.
What is the target audience?
Those who have taken a basic course on the fundamentals of AWS and those who have registered for the Exam.
Target AWS Certifications
AWS Certified Solutions Architect associate
Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
• Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
• Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
• Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security
• Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
• Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Click here to learn more
Class starts July 2018.