In House (The ITEM)
This section is for positions that The ITEM or any of its members are seeking to fill.
Operations Management Fellow
- Create formal processes around our programs
Follow through with funding opportunities presented to us by third parties, specifically including grant opportunities
- Managing partnership relationships and developing, negotiating and entering into new partnerships based on strategic priorities
- Represent organization when requested
- Maintain & update The ITEM’s website as well as inclusionhack.com
- Organize and/or consolidate The ITEM’s current storage, communication and work production platforms
- Develop Google Classroom, AWS Partner and AWS Educate platforms
- Serve as Project Manager to any external projects of The ITEM Academy
Agile Project Manager (FT, On Site) — Center City Philly
Academic Web Developer (FT) - Swarthmore
An agile project manager at PromptWorks is an integral part of the project team to collect and manage business requirements, collaborate with engineers to translate business requirements into a technical backlog, manage the pace of work, communicate with our clients, and provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Academic Web Developer is responsible for creating, maintaining, and supporting academic software to improve teaching, learning, and research at Swarthmore. This position works with academic technologists, IT staff, faculty, and librarians to define requirements and implement solutions.